Monday, November 9, 2009

Last Script 最后文字

Where there is a start, there is an end

Saying that an end would be another start
but I have to say: Not this time

Would this blog be continued?
You will know when the time comes.

Bye.


Not sure how many there have visited this blog
what i sure now is
BOT members wouldn't get any hint more of my recent 'target'
hahaa~
Classmates frenz wouldn't find out my grumble of other frenzs anymore
and tease me at school
especially Double_Ying! no more lahh lahhh~
and Ritchie wouldn't ask me to update my blog anymore~ ^o^
(but i will remain visit yr blog , Keep on Going~)
HnnT members... errm... still got tat lousy long-term-not-being-updated
official blog V have created! =.+

Lastly,
is U.
u so self-luv im sure u know im mentioning U
hahahaaaa~~
Faster go & find out the one u like u luv de bah


Last Script》 by iky
10.48 pm Monday 09/11/09

1 comment:

  1. dun give up continue blogging !! =) we want to know more about ur personal life story !!

    ReplyDelete